Last year I sent out a survey asking for feedback on several things, such as what products you’d like to see. Over 70% of you said you wanted a course focusing specifically on Lightroom. It makes sense; between all the workshops I’ve lead and education programs I’ve been in involved with, by far the most common area I see people struggling in is Lightroom. It’s not an intuitive program and unfortunately you can get it up and running even with a poor system of organization and workflow.
I designed this course to be a no-nonsense guide to building a high performance, streamlined workflow in Lightroom. Here are just some of the topics covered in detail:
- Organizing Your Photos
- There’s a ton you can do in Lightroom to organize your photos and I cover it all. The entire import process, the folder system I use, adding key words, rating photos, utilizing collections, geotagging and much more is all covered in-depth.
- Processing Your Photos
- Every single tool in the Develop Module is covered in detail, along with my typical workflow (what gets used often, what usually gets left out).
- Creating Presets
- I’ve created countless presets for myself as well as major software companies in the photography world. There’s an art to doing it right and I show you the secrets I’ve learned along the way.
- Start to Finish Examples
- Once we’ve gone over the entire workflow, you’ll follow along as I process images from start to finish inside Lightroom.
- The icing on the cake is that this course will never be 100% complete. You buy it once, but get updates forever. As time goes on, things will change in Lightroom. I’ll add new videos from time to time and they’ll simply appear in the lineup on the course page.
I also priced this course aggressively below most of the other Lightroom courses on the market, which can easily go for $100-$300 or more. This course will normally sell for $60, but for the next 5 days you can take 20% off with the coupon code LIGHTROOM20. Just enter that code at checkout or click the “buy now” button below to have it added automatically. I’m so excited about this course and hope it will revolutionize the way you use Lightroom going forward!